Guests, infants, and children are required to submit the following copies of the documents before check-in
For Resident Indians.
Valid Individual Photo ID proofs: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card or any other Govt. approved ID.
For Foreigners and Non Resident Indians, PIO and OCI Card Holders.
Guests holding passport, PIO card or OCI card holders have to get an RAP (Restricted Area Permit) issued from the Airport on arrival. Copies of the Passport with the Visa, or PIO card or OCI card with the RAP have to be submitted before check in.
- All main courses will be served at the main restaurant. (except candle light dinner & snacks & beverages.
- Adult: MAP & AP Plan Rs.900 per pax + taxes applicable (fixed menu chefs choice).
- Child( 6 to 9 yrs): MAP & AP Plan 400 per pax + taxes applicable (fixed menu chefs choice).
- Buffet available during peak season period (or).
- Buffet will only be organized for minimum group of 20 no. of person on prior notice at the time of reservation.
- Room service for Beverages & Snacks available.
- Non Alcoholic beverages provided in Room-refrigerator.
- Complimentary fruit Basket.
- Bookings confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
- For cancellations received before 30 days or more – 95% will be refunded, before 15 days or more – 50% will be refund; less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- Defence discount offer is not applicable from 15 December to 15 January.
- Rates subject to change without prior intimation.
- Any Govt. policy, duties & taxes add or deduct at the time of occupancy the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room Tariff/F&B/Other Services.
Dinner supplement compulsory
GST: – 28% on Accommodation & 18% on Food.